CIRC invites application for a fellow position to work with its sustainable infrastructure and PPP division. This position requires the capacity to work independently on number of research and policy projects as well as capacity building initiatives of the organisation. Applicants must have research interest related to sustainable infrastructure and financing. Applicants should have the drive to initiate and develop various training modules in infrastructure regulations and PPP.
The Fellow will generate, lead, direct and carry out strategic and tactical implementation of various infrastructure related research projects. This position will require research project handling skills from inception to delivery. The fellow should be having hands on experience in conducting independent research, report writing and organizing seminars and conferences.
• Master’s degree from a reputed institution in infrastructure, regulatory public policy, finance, energy or economics with 2-7 years of experience
• Relevant experience in regulatory bodies, research organisation, consultancy, think tank/academic institute/ or CSOs
• Experience of working in the development sector will be an advantage
• Previous experience of fund raising, donor management, undertaking public policy research and advocacy in any infrastructure sector is preferred
• Fair understanding of infrastructure sector in India including functioning of PPPs
• Strong grasp of social sector and/or public policy and/ or corporate strategy
• Excellent writing skills (journal publications will be preferred)
• Personal strengths must include professional attitude and ability to participate in the intellectual agenda of the organisation.
• Explore research opportunities, develop research proposals and design implementation plans
• Carry out independent primary and secondary research that would help strengthen advocacy initiatives; as well as provide regular guidance to the research team
• Oversee all activities in the research vertical, including fund raising, donor management, conducting research in identified thrust areas
• Correspond with stakeholders, present research ideas and engage in discussion
• Prepare clearly written academic publications, analytical reports and participate in research dissemination process
• Ability to independently lead team of researchers for planning, execution and networking on research projects.
• Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach on a consistent basis
• Take responsibility of training and capacity building initiatives
• Experience in conducting webinars and virtual event
• Any other related assignments as entrusted time to time by the reporting authority
• This vacancy is for immediate hiring at our New Delhi office.
• CVs should be sent firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning about the role applied ( Application: Fellow ( Sustainable Infrastructure)
• Application should include:
• A Curriculum Vitae
• Original writing samples such as articles, journal publications (preferable )
• Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interviews.