Assisting in primary and secondary research, surveys, report writing, organizing webinars, supporting in training and capacity building and advocacy initiative for the sustainable infrastructure vertical.
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree from a reputed institution in finance, sustainable infrastructure, commerce, economics with 0-3 years of experience
• Relevant experience in research, think tank/academic institute/ NGO or CSOs ( preferable)
• Freshers are encouraged to apply
• Fair understanding of infrastructure sector in India including functioning of PPPs
• Strong grasp of social sector and/or public policy and/ or corporate strategy
• Excellent writing skills (preferably with journals publications/articles)
• Personal strengths must include professional attitude and disciplined, receptive mindset
• Approaching and seeking timely assistance when requirements are unclear
Research Assistant (PPP/Sustainable Infrastructure) would be:
• reporting to the Senior Fellow for providing time-bound research inputs and supporting in various other activities including training and courses.
• assisting in literature review, research methods, data collection, writing and analyzing case studies
• making field visits for surveys and collecting data and analysis, if required
This vacancy is for immediate hiring.
CVs should be sent to email@example.com clearly mentioning about the role applied.