Research Assistant (PPP and Sustainable Infrastructure): Immediate Joining
CUTS Institute for Regulation and Competition (CIRC) invites application from suitable candidates for a position of Research Assistant-PPP and Sustainable Infrastructure.
CIRC works in the areas of research, advocacy and capacity building in Public Private Partnership and sustainable infrastructure development. The research assistant will support the team lead in research studies, conducting fieldwork and designing, developing and executing innovative training/academic programs in the field of PPP and sustainable infrastructure.
Qualifications and Experience:
Candidates holding graduate or post-graduate degree in infrastructure, economics, finance, development sector with research experience in the related fields are encouraged to apply. Freshers with good academics are also encouraged to apply for the post.
Job Profile and Responsibilities:
• Help in conducting research (desk and field research) and other related activities to effectively deliver customized research and capacity building solutions to CIRC clients
• Assist in conducting fieldwork; engage in data collection and analysis, etc.
• Research and draft notes on issues emerging from day to day brainstorming within CIRC
• Research, draft and edit course modules, research reports, briefing papers, monographs, articles, etc.
• Assist senior resources in drafting funding proposals
• Assist in planning, organizing events and workshops
• Work on specific activities as assigned from time to time in the course of discharge of duties.
Proficiency in both written and spoken English with excellent communication skills, and working knowledge of computer applications are essential.
CIRC recognises that the right candidate will have a significant impact on the success of the organisation and is prepared to offer an attractive compensation package for the not for profit sector, commensurate with experience.
The position will be based in New Delhi. Travelling around India related to projects and conferences will be expected.
Qualified candidates should send their email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with following documents, along with an appropriate covering letter:
• Writing sample (published/unpublished)
• Expression of interest in joining CIRC (max. 500 words)
Please mention the position you are applying in subject line of email as Research Assistant_CIRC_PPP
Given the large volumes of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants and our responses are limited to those who are shortlisted.